36 Hindmarsh Street, Lismore NSW 2480
A Passion for the Past House - Property ID: 937986
A romance that is being offered to the open market for the first time in over 50 years. A home with beautiful and exquisite timeless design, that has been passed down through family generations. Now regrettably it is time for the owner to say goodbye, creating an incredible opportunity for an astute purchaser to acquire a home, where character and style meet modern practicality.
- Convenient, flood free location. Just a stroll to schools, hospital, shops & the CBD.
- Air-conditioned, formal lounge room with beautiful fretwork & concave ornate ceiling.
- Formal dining room with high ceilings, picture rails & period timber wainscoting.
- Enclosed wrap around side veranda & large back patio.
- Huge well-appointed kitchen with original stove/fireplace.
- Main bathroom with separate bath/shower & an additional second toilet.
- Outdoor, covered timber deck, a perfect place to entertain.
- Two car accommodation and under house storage, plus as a bonus solar hot water.
A property with this elegance and charm is a rarity in the local market, why not make an investment that will be appreciated and enjoyed by many generations to come?